IHE Suisse is founded as a society in Swiss-Law and well established in Swiss IT-Healthcare landscape. There is a wide Network within the Institutions as ehealthsuisse is the governmental organisation to boost eHealth, HL7 Switzerland and lots of other societies.
Areas of activities for IHE in Switzerland include:
- Organisation of IHE European Connectathon in 2012
- Technical Framework as basis to implement eHealth.
- Laboratory: specifications and descriptions for contents and profiles.
- Strategic descriptions and documentations as published in “eHealth in der Praxis”, a practical documentation and description about standards, requirements and possible solutions.
- Marketing and Motivation: IHE as one helpful instrument developing eHealth in Switzerland.
- Laboratory contents and profiles to develop processes in that area.
- Roles and access-rights in cross-community domains.
Members of IHE Suisse are private persons and small companies as well as public and governmental organisations such as ehealthsuisse and healthcare departments.
National Technical Manager:
Tony Shaller, Medshare GmbH (firstname.lastname@example.org)
National Sponsor(s): n.a.