IHE Suisse is founded as a society in Swiss-Law and well established in Swiss IT-Healthcare landscape. There is a wide Network within the Institutions as ehealthsuisse is the governmental organisation to boost eHealth, HL7 Switzerland and lots of other societies.
Areas of activities for IHE in Switzerland include:
- Organisation of IHE European Connectathon in 2012
- Technical Framework as basis to implement eHealth.
- Laboratory: specifications and descriptions for contents and profiles.
- Strategic descriptions and documentations as published in “eHealth in der Praxis”, a practical documentation and description about standards, requirements and possible solutions.
- Marketing and Motivation: IHE as one helpful instrument developing eHealth in Switzerland.
- Laboratory contents and profiles to develop processes in that area.
- Roles and access-rights in cross-community domains.
Members of IHE Suisse are private persons and small companies as well as public and governmental organisations such as ehealthsuisse and healthcare departments.
For further information on membership, click here.
- Swiss eHealth Forum 2014, 6-7 March 2014, Bern
For further information on events, click here.
Projects: For further information, click here.
National Technical Manager:
Tony Shaller, Medshare GmbH (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Members and Sponsors are situated in all forms and organisations, that stakeholders in Swiss healthcare environment can have.