IHE-Europe, in cooperation with IHE-Italy and Arsenàl.IT, organised the IHE-Europe Symposium in Venice, Italy, on 4 April 2017.
The symposium was held in parallel to the IHE-Europe Connectathon 2017 at the Maritime Port of Venice and focused on the topic "Interoperability in eHealth Marches Ahead".
We would like to thank all participants and contributors to the Symposium, who made the event a great success.
Below, you can download the speakers`slides presented during the IHE-Europe Symposium
- Introduction into the IHE World, Jürgen Brandstätter
- European Actions on Cross-Border Interoperability, Michiel Sprenger
- The eHealth DSI, Licínio Kustra Mano
- European eHealth Strategy and Deployment of Interoperability in eHealth Services, Marcello Melgara
- Interoperability in eHealth Marches ahead, Gerald Cultot
- EURO-CAS – Conformity Assessment for Europe, Karima Bourquard
- Trillium II - Scaling up use of patient summaries, Mie Matthiesen
- Guide to interoperability between XDS Affinity Domains 2015, Vincent van Pelt
- IHE Conformity assessment, Alexander Berler
- Testing and Certification - the Swiss approach, Adrian Schmid
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) in practical use in the Veneto Region, Elena Vio
- VIP Tour Introduction, Eric Poiseau